Notarial Services

Most people need the services of a Notary Public to witness their signature of documents they have received from abroad. Some examples of services I provide include the following:

  • certifying copies of documents such as exam certificates, passports, bank statements
  • preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
  • notarising and assisting with documents in Czech, Slovak and Polish languages
  • notarising company and business documents
  • notarising personal documents for immigration or emigration purposes, declarations of single status when getting married, or permissions to let one parent travel with children
  • taking oaths, affidavits, statutory declarations, and sworn statements
  • dealing with transfers of land, property, or shares abroad
  • arranging apostille and legalisation for clients
  • dealing with any other documents for abroad which require a notary public stamp
  • protesting and noting Bills of Exchange
  • undertaking ship protests

I am fluent in Czech and Slovak languages and can understand Polish. I can therefore assist with or notarise documents in those languages. However, I cannot advise on the legal content of documents prepared abroad. It is the responsibility of the person who prepares them to ensure that they comply with the relevant foreign laws.

I neither prepare nor notarise any document, such as a “Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right”, which claims for the signatory the status of “Freeman on the Land”.